Sharing Projects

Users can post any error messages or bugs that they find with the software for other users to discuss and provide a work around if any.

Pete

Sharing Projects

Post by Pete »

Can I get a project between myself and a friend, both with fully keyed software? No! Why not? Any ideas anyone...

fantam
Site Admin

Post by fantam »

Hi Pete,

Of course, you can share your FantaMorph projects with your friends. However, there is an important notice as below.

:arrow: If a project file is copied to another computer, the source images must be copied with it, and they must be placed in the same directory, or our program will not be able to load the source images.
For example, the source images are placed in the directory C:\My Pictures on your own machine, so they must be placed in the same directory C:\My Pictures on your friend's machine. The project file (.fmp) can be saved anywhere, but the directory C:\Program Files\Abrosoft FantMorph\Project is recommended.

We will offer some new features for easier and faster sharing your morphs or projects within the next version. In the nearest future, I will notify you after the new version has been released.

Thank you! :D

Post by Guest »

fantam wrote:Hi Pete,

Of course, you can share your FantaMorph projects with your friends. However, there is an important notice as below.

:arrow: If a project file is copied to another computer, the source images must be copied with it, and they must be placed in the same directory, or our program will not be able to load the source images.
For example, the source images are placed in the directory C:\My Pictures on your own machine, so they must be placed in the same directory C:\My Pictures on your friend's machine. The project file (.fmp) can be saved anywhere, but the directory C:\Program Files\Abrosoft FantMorph\Project is recommended.

We will offer some new features for easier and faster sharing your morphs or projects within the next version. In the nearest future, I will notify you after the new version has been released.

Post by Guest »

fantam wrote:Hi Pete,

fantam
Site Admin

Post by fantam »

Sorry I forgot to notify you that the problem has been resolved almost two years before!
After you send the project file (.fmp) as well as all the source image files to your friends, they can simply put all files in the same directory, for example, C:\Program Files\Abrosoft FantMorph\Project, that's it!