unable to export project

Users can post any error messages or bugs that they find with the software for other users to discuss and provide a work around if any.

Ambercomp

unable to export project

Post by Ambercomp »

I too am having difficulties with exporting my projects. Within the program i have no troubles. The projects came together with no problems and play perfectly within the program but when I go to export the project (to be used in powerpiont) it will either just go back to the program screen or will act like it is saving ( it takes awhile) and even askes me what compressor to use but then either goes back to program screen or when i try to playback in a player it will say the format is not recognised or it is corrupted or it comes up as a broken picture and freezes up the program. Your expeditious response would be appreciated.

System Info:
AMD Athlon XP1900+
512 MEG RAM
True Color 32 bit
800x600 resolution
Rage Fury Pro/Xpert 2000 Pro
Windows ME

fantam
Site Admin

Post by fantam »

Here are my suggestions:
1. Try other export formats such as Flash.
2. Update your display driver. Most export problems will be solved once the display driver is updated.
3. Turn off the hardware acceleration. Just turn off the Using Hardware Acceleration switch in the Options window.
Hoping to hear your good news soon.

ambercomp

still not working

Post by ambercomp »

i have tried all your suggestions. exported in all formats and even tried on a different computerand still no usable file outside of fantamorph. i have a project due in a couple of weeks and need to get this resolved. please have someone call me on this issue. i will send a private email with my call back info attached. thank you for your expeditious response.

fantam
Site Admin

Post by fantam »

Have you really tried all my suggestions? Especially if you turn off the hardware acceleration, the problem sould be solved. We have never encountered an export problem that can't be solved even if do this.

Also, please try our samples by choosing File/Open Samples menu instead of your own morph project.
We are sure we can solve all known issues, but we are not sure your project has no any problem. So, could you send your project to us at support@fantamorph.com by choosing File/Share Project menu?

fantam
Site Admin

Post by fantam »

Thank you for sending us your morph project.
Well, now I know your problem. Please remeber, do not use such a large source image almost 4000 x 3000 pixels! Since the final movie is just for playing on computer or TV, using those big pictures is useless.
For now, you should resize the source images to a suitable size by yourself, then import them into FantaMorph. FantaMorph will offer this function in the next version so that you will do this without using other software.
I have rebuilt your morph and sent back to you. Enjoy!