Problem with jpg image sequence conversion

Questions or topics about FantaMorph that don't fit into any specific category.
Peter

Problem with jpg image sequence conversion

Post by Peter »

Hi again

I've got an animated sequence of 115 jpg pencil drawing images, (no idea how this happened at all !), and having big problems trying to find a way to change the suffix so as to get them to play on video without luck. The only thing I can now think of is to convert them back to .fmp and then convert say to .avi but this isn't working either....

Appreciate any ideas you can offer

fantam
Site Admin

Re: Problem with jpg image sequence conversion

Post by fantam »

If you have FantaMorph Pro or Deluxe, you can simply use the built-in Image Sequence Packer tool to convert the animated sequence of 115 jpg files into a video file in AVI format.
Learn more about "How to Use Image Sequence Packer".

Peter

Post by Peter »

fantam wrote:If you have FantaMorph Pro or Deluxe, you can simply use the built-in Image Sequence Packer tool to convert the animated sequence of 115 jpg files into a video file in AVI format.
Learn more about "How to Use Image Sequence Packer".
Thanks yes I have Pro but I couldn't import the file into ISPacker as there was nothing there when I tried to open the file only accepting an .fmp file not a jpg, and I couldn't find any conversion tool to do the jpg to fmp. Fortunately I finally managed to get VDub to do it as an .avi direct but thanks anyway....

:)

fantam
Site Admin

Post by fantam »

On the Image Sequence Packer window, please DO NOT click the "Open..." button. Just click the "+" button on the left bottom of the window to add JPG, BMP, TIF, PNG, etc. image files.

Peter

Post by Peter »

Ah sorry yes didn't see it. Rather than a plus + sign with an "Add image" label appearing, could it have "Add" on the button instead of the plus sign + as it's very small and not easy to see....?

Thanks anyway and looking forward to the next release, any idea when ?

Peter

Peter

Just upgraded to Win 10 but lost Fantamorph....

Post by Peter »

Hi again, just changed over to Win 10 from 7 but somehow lost all my Fantamorph software in the process, can you help...?