Please send reg key

Questions or topics about FantaMorph that don't fit into any specific category.
zumbatotheoldies

Please send reg key

Post by zumbatotheoldies »

I made the upgrade purchase using PayPal. I have not received an email from you yet. Thanks for your help.

Total amount: -$59.95 USD

Item Title: Upgrade Old FantaMorph Pro to Deluxe
Date: Feb 23, 2013
Time: 09:11:35 EST

fantam
Site Admin

Re: Please send reg key

Post by fantam »

Our registration server has actually sent you the upgrade email automatically and immediately once your order was completed.
If you didn't receive it, please check the junk/spam folder first.

zumbatotheoldies

fantam wrote:Our registration server has actually sent you the upgrade email automatically and immediately once your order was completed.
It did not go in my junk folder. I still do not have it. Can you send again? What email address are you sending it to? I have the notice from PayPal that I paid for the upgrade but I did not get any emails from your company. Please contact me by email so I know that you have my correct email address. I can give you a different email address if you like. Thanks.

zumbatotheoldies

fantam wrote:Our registration server has actually sent you the upgrade email automatically and immediately once your order was completed.
I emailed a message to your support email address and did not get a reply. I am now sending the folloing message to your support, sales and info email addresses:

I purchased the upgrade and have not received the email from you. The only reply I have received is a post in the forum that said to check my junk folder. You must not have my correct email address or your software was not able to send me the message for some reason. Please send the registration number so I can use my new software. Thanks.

Business Name: Abrosoft Co. (The recipient of this payment is Non-U.S. - Verified)
Email: support@fantamorph.com
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Total amount: -$59.95 USD
Fee amount: $0.00 USD
Net amount: -$59.95 USD

Item Title:
Upgrade Old FantaMorph Pro to Deluxe
Item Number: 35
Date: Feb 23, 2013
Time: 09:11:35 EST

fantam
Site Admin

Post by fantam »

We did send you the registration email. We also replied every your email. It looks there are some problems when you receive our emails.
I'll send you the registration info via PM in this forum. Please check it.

zumbatotheoldies

fantam wrote:We did send you the registration email. We also replied every your email. It looks there are some problems when you receive our emails.
I'll send you the registration info via PM in this forum. Please check it.
Thank you, I just got your email sent from Jerry at abrosoftco@gmail.com. It had my Serial Number which worked perfectly! I guess it is possible that Bellsouth blocked your emails directly from the mail server. I have other email addresses that I can use when there are issues with Bellsouth. Thanks again, the software is wonderful! I love the upgrade. Kathy