Sound fade in & out ?

Questions or topics about FantaMorph that don't fit into any specific category.
Peter

Sound fade in & out ?

Post by Peter »

Hi again, having a great time now that I've more or less understood everything thanks ! :P

One final problem is adding sound to a video clip that lasts about 66 seconds as I want to fade in after about 1 second and out at about 64 seconds, but it keeps altering it back automatically to 23.5 seconds or so. How do I set it to 64 seconds without this happening as it's stopping far too early....?

Thanks again

fantam
Site Admin

Re: Sound fade in & out ?

Post by fantam »

Please make sure the sound file you tried to add is longer than 66 seconds.
If so, please send us the source project to support@fantamorph.com, we'll find out.

Peter

Post by Peter »

Thanks same problem as before unfortunately it's all under copyright. The sound track is about 3.33 secs or so....

fantam
Site Admin

Post by fantam »

If the sound file you try to add is too short, you need to tick the "Repeat" and "Cut" options also.
Besides, if the video lasts about 66 seconds and you want to fade out at 64 seconds, on the Movie Effect window, you should fill in "2" for the "Fade Out (s)", which means the fade-out part is 2 seconds (66 - 64 = 2) long.

Peter

Post by Peter »

Thanks for that worked fine.

Still on a learning curve I tried using Effects for the first time but now find it clashes and isn't suitable for this particular project after all. Is it possible to remove them all from the existing saved sequence morphs ?

Thanks
Having a ball ! :P