FantaMorph Deluxe 5

Questions or topics about FantaMorph that don't fit into any specific category.
Billy244

FantaMorph Deluxe 5

Post by Billy244 »

I've contacted Technical Support and am waiting for a reply to my problem, I bought the full edition of FantaMorph Deluxe 5 some time ago, what has happened is I have tried to use the program recently and it wouldn't work I just got a message on the screen saying files were corrupted so I deleted it all off my computer and reinstalled it again using the backup disk I made of the program when I originally downloaded it. But now it won't accept my serial number, it says I am using a crack or I think it said an older program?, I have been very careful to enter the correct serial number and I have tried entering it in different ways (with slashes and without slashes) but it just won't load up. (I am using Windows 7)

Can anyone suggest the remedy to get my program running again?.

Kind Regards,
Billy.

fantam
Site Admin

Re: FantaMorph Deluxe 5

Post by fantam »

Just download the latest version from our site and reinstall, then register it with your serial number. To avoid any typo, please do not type the serial number manually, just copy it by pressing CTRL+C and then paste it to the text box by pressing CTRL+V.

austing

Re: FantaMorph Deluxe 5

Post by austing »

This is the first time I heard about this issue. This should be fixed with the current version.
110%, all the time. Image