Resizing project after its done

Questions or topics about FantaMorph that don't fit into any specific category.
pfelberg

Resizing project after its done

Post by pfelberg »

Hi.
I have a project of a multiple morph ready - everything is done.
I make extensive use of the camera tool in fantamorph.
Unfortunately I did a wrong choice for the images size. They were a lot vertical and now they will not fit properly in my video frame format in my video editing software as I had predicted before.
I needed to increase sides of the base images making them more video format friendly. Yes, I knew I´d had to reposition all points because they would move out of position, but I was not expecting the kind of distortion I got on points after I replaced images. It is like pixel aspect has changed.
I haven´t increased image size in proportion or changed pixel aspect at all. I just gave images more empty canvas on sides and I wanted points to remain as they were, withou distortions. That way, it would be easier to replace them.
Is there anything I can do to avoid this?

Tks

Paulo

fantam
Site Admin

Re: Resizing project after its done

Post by fantam »

Just visit the tutorial "How to Avoid Movie Distortion". There are two ways to resize the movie size without image distortion, I guess the Camera tool is your best choice. :)

pfelberg

Post by pfelberg »

Thank you.
Actually the second solution was the one that seems to be working to me, since I had already used the camera tool.

klauzser

Post by klauzser »

Thanks for sharing the link. Do you have video tutorials for this one?