Upgrade path from 4.x deluxe?

Questions or topics about FantaMorph that don't fit into any specific category.
Mike Shaw

Upgrade path from 4.x deluxe?

Post by Mike Shaw »

Two questions:
1. Is there an upgrade path from V4,05 deluxe to V5.x deluxe, or does it have to be a totally new full-price purchase?
2. I asked a long time ago whether there was going to be a version that would morph avi file to avi file: I ask again - is it a possibility?

I have only just loaded up software from my old defunct machine onto a new machine, hence the delay in getting round to re-loading Fantamorph - and I see in the meantime, it has gone through a version update.

Thanks
Mike

fantam
Site Admin

Re: Upgrade path from 4.x deluxe?

Post by fantam »

1. Sure, you can upgrade to version 5 for $49.95, we have actually sent you the upgrade link by Nov 30, 2010, it looks you missed it. I'll send you again via email and PM.
2. Yes, we are still working on the new product that is dedicated for video-to-video morphing. Since our new products must be cross-platform, we have to rewrite the product at all. Thank you for your patience.

Mike Shaw

Post by Mike Shaw »

Thanks - for both answers!

Yes, I guess I missed the previous offer - last year was a bit hectic for me. Thanks for repeating the offer after so much time!

And good to hear a movie-movie morphing program is still on the cards. I look foward to that one!
Mike

klauzser

Post by klauzser »

Is it possible to get any discount for being a consistent buyer?