Upgrade

Questions or topics about FantaMorph that don't fit into any specific category.
Balm

Upgrade

Post by Balm »

Hi, I would like to upgrade to fantaMorph 5 but am using a Mac now instead of a PC. Is that possible?

fantam
Site Admin

Re: Upgrade

Post by fantam »

For now, FantaMorph is a Windows application, so it can only work for mac if you install a virtualization program called VMWare Fusion or Parallels.
On the other hand, we are now working on the Mac version of FantaMorph, just need to wait for a few more months. :wink:

rossky

Post by rossky »

I NEED Fantamorph for MAC ASAP!! Awesome product. I'm plan on doing a large collaborative project with my high school students based on the Face of Tomorrow. Mike from Face of Tomorrow was kind enough to answer some questions about his project and direct me to your site for the trial version of your product, but I run a Mac lab, so I'm waiting for the Mac version. If you need Beta testers, let me know!

fantam
Site Admin

Post by fantam »

rossky wrote:I NEED Fantamorph for MAC ASAP!!
We are just working on the Mac version. When the beta version is available, I'll let you know. Thank you for your patience.
BTW, for now, FantaMorph can work on Mac if you install a virtualization program called VMWare Fusion or Parallels.

fantam
Site Admin

Post by fantam »

keiooz wrote:Any update on MAC version of FantaMorph?
FantaMorph for Mac is now released. You can download the Mac version from the Download page.