Moving to a new computer?

Questions or topics about FantaMorph that don't fit into any specific category.
trpreacher

Moving to a new computer?

Post by trpreacher »

Hi!

We've been using fantamorph "religiously" for years! Each year our graduation class from our church school has an absolute riot "morphing" their graduation photos for display to their parents. But after 7 years, our church computer is dying and we have to migrate to another donated machine. We're currently running version 3.5.1 of the deluxe version. I can still bring the program up to read our serial number. How do i best make the trip from one machine to the other? Can I just use that same serial number and find an old trial version somewhere to download and install? Thanks for any help you can offer! No pressure - but the graduation party is in three days! Thanks so much, Pastor Dave Arndt, St. John's Church and School, Two Rivers, WI

fantam
Site Admin

Re: Moving to a new computer?

Post by fantam »

We are so glad to know our product brings joy and pleasure to your students and their parents.
You can now download the setup program of version 3.7.1 from http://www.fantamorph.com/download/Fant ... tup371.exe and install on the new machine, and then register it with the same serial number.