exporting images problem

Users can post any error messages or bugs that they find with the software for other users to discuss and provide a work around if any.

moseylion

exporting images problem

Post by moseylion »

Hello,

I just purchased Fantamorph Pro. I registered it and eveything. When I morphed two pictures and went to export the third image, it wouldn't let me save. It asked me to save it and where and what extension I wanted. No matter what I tried I could not save it. A message kept popping up saying Fantamorph encountered an error and needs to close. Yada Yada yada. I have run everything, anti-virus, windoctor, etc. It didn't fix the problem. HOW DO I FIX THIS?????

fantam
Site Admin

Post by fantam »

Hi, Moseylion,
Thank you for your business.
We have so many registered users, it has proved that FantaMorph is a good product at all. However, we can't assure the program can run perfectly on every complex hardware and software systems. Sometimes the bugs are strange and hard to understand. :?

I think some programs on your system conflict with FantaMorph, or the most possible reason is your display card has a compatibility problem with OpenGL hardware acceleration.
Please tell us the specification of your PC to help us find out the reason.
CPU: _____________
Memory: _____________
Display Card Type: _____________
Screen Resolution: _____________
Color Quality: _____________
In the meantime, you can try out the program on other machines. Perhaps you will get the correct results immediately. :)

Thank you for your time.

fantam
Site Admin

Post by fantam »

Dear All,
I post these subsequent email communications with Moseylion to show how we fixed the problem. If you encounter the similar problem in the future, you can fix it by yourself.
Good luck!
:)

--------------------------------
Here is my computer information.

> CPU: Celeron 1.2Ghtz
> Memory: 512 Meg.
> OS: Windows XP Home edition version 2002
> Display Card Type: NVidia Geforce4 MX 440
> Screen Resolution: 1024x768
> Color Quality: 32 bit

Moseylion

We've just bought a NVidia Geforce4 MX 440 card and built a similar system to yours.
We tested our software on it at once, but "unfortunately", FantaMorph works perfectly. We switched the OS from Windows 98 to 2000, and XP (both the Home Edition and the Professional Edition), the same result is that FantaMorph always works perfectly.
For now, I think your problem may be caused by the display card driver. So please download the latest driver, version 56.64, from NVIDIA site at http://download.nvidia.com/Windows/56.6 ... h_whql.exe, install it, restart system, and then try out FantaMorph again. This time you can turn on the Use Hardware Acceleration switch on the Options window. I hope you can export morphs with the new driver.

Abrosoft

It was the driver. Thanks so much for all your help. I now can use this wonderful program on my main computer. THANKS AGAIN! By the way it's working beautifully now. NO PROBLEMS!!! Even with the hardware accelerator on. YEY! Thanks again.

Moseylion

fantam
Site Admin

Post by fantam »

Recently, we received a couple of similar replies below.

----------------------------------------------------------------
First off, thank you very much for your insite to my problem and also for the prompt response. The error did arise from the display driver being outdated. (NVOPENGL.DLL error.) Everything is now fine. Sure hope this helps you with future problems/solutions.

Thanks again!
Robert

Problem is solved after installing the display driver update.
Thank you very much.

Suman

----------------------------------------------------------------
They all use a NVIDIA card and fortunately, the export problem is solved immediately once the driver is updated.
So, it is strongly recommended to update your old display driver, especially if you're using a NVIDIA card.