Problem with Renders

Users can post any error messages or bugs that they find with the software for other users to discuss and provide a work around if any.

HeatherS

Problem with Renders

Post by HeatherS »

I just purchased FantaMorph Pro two days ago and while it worked initially, it now refuses to produce an image sequence.

The first problem is that the rendered images were upside down (rotated 180 degrees) and mirror reversed. By changing the settings to rotate the product and flip it, I could correct the problem for a short while.

Now the images aren't really images anymore, they are patterns of wavey lines over at least half of the frame on all images being output.

My hardware configuration is: Dual 1.6 GHz Pentium 4, with 2GB RAM, Matrox Millennium G550 video card driving two monitors and the OS is Windows XP Professional (5.1.2600),

It seems very odd that the same installation has produced various output imagery(?)

Any suggestions would be appreciated :cry:

fantam
Site Admin

Post by fantam »

Another user reported the similar case so we decided to buy a Matrox Millenium G550 and fortunately, our developers finally found out the reason due to OpenGL compatibilities of some types of video cards such as this.

Today we've just released the new version 2.2 of FantaMorph. Now, please remove the older version you've installed, then download the new version 2.2 from our site at :arrow: here and install it. I think you will see the correct export results on your machine soon.

Thank you for your time and collaboration.
:)

TracyUK

Rendering Problem

Post by TracyUK »

Hi,

Friend of mine tried to save it as GIF - but the error message came up saying error on rendering this file, but is fine on other formats.

Any ideas why??

Tracy

fantam
Site Admin

Post by fantam »

Hi TracyUK,
It's really a strange problem we've never encountered.
Please email us the specification of your PC at support@fantamorph.com to help us solve your problem ASAP.
CPU: _____________
Memory: _____________
Video Card Type: _____________
Screen Resolution: _____________
Color Quality: _____________

Thank you for your time and collaboration.