Export problems, turns into stripes

Users can post any error messages or bugs that they find with the software for other users to discuss and provide a work around if any.

Kip

Export problems, turns into stripes

Post by Kip »

Hi the first creation I made worked perfectly then the second one turned into a video of yellow stripes on export. After fiddling the second one worked eventually but I don't know why.... Tried again and now the third export doesn't work at all on export.... I've updated my java but still no joy, I've re booted the computer, started the program again and still nothing.... Help please !!!! Thanks x

fantam
Site Admin

Re: Export problems, turns into stripes

Post by fantam »

Java? FantaMorph doesn't use Java. You just need to update the display driver. For example, if you are using a NVIDIA card, please download the latest driver from NVIDIA site at http://www.nvidia.com. If you are using other cards, please download the latest driver from its manufacturer's site.

Also, what format did you export? AVI or QuickTime? Please check the movie size first. It's better to set the movie size in pixels that evenly divisible by 16, e.g. 320 x 240, 640 x 480, 720 x 480, 720 x 576, etc.

Kip

Re: Export problems, turns into stripes

Post by Kip »

Brilliant, it works now, thanks! x