Export image is only white

Users can post any error messages or bugs that they find with the software for other users to discuss and provide a work around if any.

Knutte Wester

Export image is only white

Post by Knutte Wester »

I just bought this product and I am trying to use it for exporting a single morphed frame as a picture. All my exports are white. What do I do wrong?
I look fine inside the program, but the export alway tur out white.

fantam
Site Admin

Re: Export image is only white

Post by fantam »

This problem is mostly caused by the outdated display driver.
So, it is strongly recommended to update the display driver right now. For example, if you are using a NVIDIA card, please download the latest driver from NVIDIA site at http://www.nvidia.com, install it, restart Windows, and then try FantaMorph again. If you are using other cards, please download the latest driver from its manufacturer's site.
From my experiences, this problem should be resolved immediately after driver update.

If the problem is still not resolved, on the Export window, turn off the Use Hardware Acceleration switch, restart FantaMorph and try again.

It is recommended to load a built-in sample project to test the export features first, in case of your own project is too big to export.
Also, you can try other formats such as Flash or QuickTime, in case of the movie settings of your project are not suitable for AVI export.

Knutte Wester

Post by Knutte Wester »

I doesn't help. I have tryed both suggestions. Still only white images. Any more suggestions?

Knutte

fantam
Site Admin

Post by fantam »

Please tell us your OS and display card type. Also, please load the built-in sample project Girl and export it to uncompressed AVI. If this simplest project doesn't work, we have no more suggestions.