Problem Exporting in any file extension

Users can post any error messages or bugs that they find with the software for other users to discuss and provide a work around if any.

happy2

Problem Exporting in any file extension

Post by happy2 »

The sample project when exported gives me the same result- white frames not black. I went ahead and installed the latest driver which was released last March 2011 (GE Force GTX 280M). Restarted the computer & still have the same problem. Please advise what I need to do next. Appreciate your assistance.

fantam
Site Admin

Re: Problem Exporting in any file extension

Post by fantam »

I post the support history via PM here in case any one else encounter similar problem:

If so, please turn off the Use Hardware Acceleration option on the Export window, restart FantaMorph and try again.
I unchecked Hardware Acceleration but it still gives me a white blank video. Please advise what I need to do next.
The last solution is to turn off the Use Hardware Acceleration in the Tools/Edit Options window, restart FantaMorph and try again.
However, this solution is not good because it will result in a poor performance.

In fact, GeForce GTX 280M is powerful enough so I don't think you have to turn off Hardware Acceleration.
Please make sure you installed the FantaMorph software correctly, or else please uninstall the current one, download the latest version from our site and reinstall.
At the first time you run FantaMorph, please notice the diagnosis result. Is the export result correct?
Also, did you update your display driver from here?
If your Windows 7 is 32-bit:
http://www.nvidia.com/object/notebook-w ... river.html
If your Windows 7 is 64-bit:
http://www.nvidia.com/object/notebook-w ... river.html
I uninstalled then installed it again. Since I use Windows7, I then right click on the Icon on my desktop and selected as "Run as Administrator". Opened my project and it worked! Thanks a lot for your patience & assistance. Very good support!