Standalone EXE isn't working with multiple morph in 3.5

Users can post any error messages or bugs that they find with the software for other users to discuss and provide a work around if any.

Standalone EXE isn't working with multiple morph in 3.5

Post by Guest »

I tried lots of exports, but the result is I don't see any movie.

The avi export does work, but the .exe not.

fantam
Site Admin

Post by fantam »

We can't reproduce this problem, the program always works perfect for exporting as EXE.
Please load the multiple morph sample "Children" by choosing File/Open Samples/Long Morph menu, try to export as EXE on your machine, does it work properly?
However, it is not recommended to export a multiple morph with too many frames as EXE. You can send your source project to us at support@fantamorph.com, we'll find out.

Post by Guest »

The long morph in the sample "Children" is working correctly when I export it to an EXE.
fantam wrote: However, it is not recommended to export a multiple morph with too many frames as EXE.
Yes! That is the problem. My multiple morph has 50 pictures.
The number of frames was 2000, when I reduced it to 400, and exported again, it worked. Now the movie is not smooth, very much lagging. But it's working.

What is the maximum number of frames?

Thanks for the quick reply ;)

How can I send the source project to you?

fantam
Site Admin

Post by fantam »

For now, the maximum number of frames for EXE is 1024.
You'll be able to export unlimited frames into a EXE file with the next update, version 3.5.1. Just wait one or two weeks to download this update.

Post by Guest »

Okay that would be great,
I need it quickly because it's for a birthday and that is on the 2th of october :roll:

Thanks in advance!

fantam
Site Admin

Post by fantam »

So, you can now redownload the setup program at http://www.fantamorph.com/download/FantaMorphSetup.exe and reinstall. The frames limit has been removed.
However, it is also recommended to update to version 3.5.1 a couple of days later for more improvements.

Post by Guest »

Really nice service!! Thanks very very much !!

:oops: :oops: