Trial ends early

Users can post any error messages or bugs that they find with the software for other users to discuss and provide a work around if any.

AdrianP

Trial ends early

Post by AdrianP »

Hi,

I've just downloaded and installed the trial version, chose std edition and it ran ok to start with,

Started to play with it by importing 2 pictures but it then crashed on me and now when I restart the program it tells me that the 30 day trial is over... It hasn't been installed 30 mins yet so no where near the 30 days...

Any ideas???

Adrian.

fantam
Site Admin

Post by fantam »

I'm not sure you downloaded the correct version or you downloaded an outdated version.
Please redownload the latest version from our site at http://www.fantamorph.com/download/FantaMorphSetup.exe and reinstall.

newuser

30 day trial

Post by newuser »

I'm having same problem, I downloaded the current version and installed but as soon as I installed it came up trial expired from the start, never got 30 seconds let alone 30 days :cry:

fantam
Site Admin

Post by fantam »

This strange problem was caused by your system mess or conflict with other programs.
You can simply re-install FantaMorph on another PC. Or, please contact us at support@fantamorph.com, we'll send you a special unlock program, you'll then get a new 30-day trial period.