Dot coordinates

Users can post any suggestions regarding new features here for discussion. Don't forget to create a poll so that other users can vote on whether the suggested feature is needed.

Tim

Dot coordinates

Post by Tim »

I would like to see an option for a grid to be overlayed on the edit windows to help align the positions of the dots between pictures(one that could be turned on and off). I used a grid in photshop to help fix the positions between photos prior to importing them to the Fantamorph windows.

fantam
Site Admin

Post by fantam »

Good idea! :idea:
We may consider this feature for such professional users like you.
:)

fantam
Site Admin

Post by fantam »

Hi Tim,
This feature was supplied in the new version 2.3. Choose Edit/Show/Hide Grid menu or press CTRL+G.
If you have any other ideas, please let us know. We will make our product better and better.

Thank you.

Tim

Grid overlay on New version

Post by Tim »

It was a real surprise to see the grid option released w/ the Vers.3of Fantamorph. I'm usint the program to document a changing construction scene and it helps to be able measure the distance between dots from one photo to the next when my "landmarks" disappear. The grid helps immensely. Thanks for the upgrade. I also would appreciate anyone one else who has information on the best codecs to use for creating .avi's The Divx one I use is good, but I'm adding a soundtrack and need any info on keeping the quality good w/o enormous file sizes. Thanks! Tim