Dots delay

Users can post any suggestions regarding new features here for discussion. Don't forget to create a poll so that other users can vote on whether the suggested feature is needed.

LaFouine

Dots delay

Post by LaFouine »

Hello,

I think it would be interesting being able to set delay (if wanted) between dots, in order to make a morph or a warp where all the points do not move at the same time. For intance, in a warp, you could have the mouth grin and THEN the nose move.

What do you think about it :?:

fantam
Site Admin

Post by fantam »

Great idea! :D
Dot delay is a quite professional feature and can make morphing movie more interesting.

Actually, we have already planned to offer it within Version 3.0.
Thank you in advance for your cooperation and patience with FantaMorph during this time. :)

Cybro

Post by Cybro »

Yes, it is a great idea. I suggest to add a system of animation curves to control the speed and the position.

The animation curves of a group of points could be declined in "action" and each action could be placed in a sequence editor to make a long morph. :roll:

The morphing could be apply on the overall image or on each channel RVB an Y (for the luma).

Also a little "keyer" to remove a uniform background could be welcome in this software to create some morphing between animation.

Yes, you create us a great software !!! :D I'm sure you could create the BEST morphing software on the earth! (ups…it is already do… :roll: ) :arrow:
Juste un aveugle qui se bande les yeux dans l'espoir d'y voir plus clair.

fantam
Site Admin

Post by fantam »

Dear Cybro,
I'm so suprised at your every professional suggstion! :o
We will work harder and harder to make the program better and better.
Thank you!
:D