Magnifier window

Users can post any suggestions regarding new features here for discussion. Don't forget to create a poll so that other users can vote on whether the suggested feature is needed.

How about including a magnifier window ?

Hey, good idea!
100%
Who needs this nonsense?
No votes

Total votes: 4

Chris

Magnifier window

Post by Chris »

How about including a magnifier window (perhaps right or left of the preview window) that magnifies the area under and around the mouse cursor when you are working within the source or target window? :idea:

This would enable you to have good precision on delicate operation such as adjustment without having to zoom in and out continuously. :wink:

fantam
Site Admin

Post by fantam »

Dear Chris,
It's great idea!
We would like to try to add this feature in the version 2.5.
Thank you!
:D

Chris

Post by Chris »

Hi fantam,

I'm very glad to hear (read) this. :lol:

Post by Guest »

This idea is basically why i came to this page. What i had in mind is a "browser" window, with a red sqaure that you can drag around, just like what you see in Photoshop. :wink:

fantam
Site Admin

Post by fantam »

Anonymous wrote:What i had in mind is a "browser" window, with a red sqaure that you can drag around, just like what you see in Photoshop.
It seems you want a navigator window. Though I think it is different from the magnifier window suggested by Chris, it's also a good idea. :D
We may consider this in the future.
Thank you! :wink:

fantam
Site Admin

Post by fantam »

Hi, Chris,
Now, the magnifier window was supplied in Version 2.4. Enjoy!
Many thanks for your valuable suggestions!
:D

Chris

Post by Chris »

That's very good news! :D

I'm really looking forward to give it a try. It is very unfortunate that I didn't have time for further testing recently. :cry:

I’ve been quite busy at work, but I expect to be less so in the coming weeks (and to have time to do some morphs and warps...) :lol: