Add new feature

Users can post any suggestions regarding new features here for discussion. Don't forget to create a poll so that other users can vote on whether the suggested feature is needed.

Plavozont

Add new feature

Post by Plavozont »

To make FantaMorph a perfect tool, where the lines and PolyMorph'o'gons do not appear when the dots are mixed up, you can add a feature to a features like:
8) morphing one picture to another
8) creating a sequence of morphing pictures
It's a feature where:
8) Firstly you create a background FantaMorphing Sequence.
8) Then you take a piece`a`image.. two pieces: from src img, and dst img, and putting it on a transparent background; and so you go on to do a FantaMorph of it in a sequence.
8) The last action is to combine two sequences with one another.
So you will get a morphing action with ALive objects on your work zone. zzzzzoun`
When two pieces have to walk through each other, it could be performed with the JelLow Effect: one piece get into another... AND IT SHAKE IT, BABY :twisted: . then it get it out.

You can ( : don't doubt it : ) create a FantaMorph-PhotoShop-Plug-In. Or maybe... a PhotoShop-FantaMorph-Plug-In, yo :idea:

Isn't it hard: to let the user operate within a PantaMorph system with a smaller picture images, imprinted to memory, than the size of the material picture of a source image: on an non professionalist's comp it sLOWs performance without VISIBLE difference. Construct the option you can. For the non professional PC. Limit the maximal zoom to improve performance it would provide.

reply to E-Me. don't play the irrExistin'ness. So Much ThankFull I Am ;)
Body was made to portray the soul in the physical world. You can't control the body, you can only control yourself - the soul. So, just be yourself, and the body will show everyone who you really are.

fantam
Site Admin

Post by fantam »

Thank you for your suggestions.
However, I'm not sure I fully understand them. We'll appreciate if you can describe more details.

celavey

Re: Add new feature

Post by celavey »

I think most of these features have already been added, if I understand it right.