Aging

Enjoy a lot of stunning morphs in this forum. Send your most proud morphs to info@fantamorph.com, and we will post selected submissions on the forum to share with other morph enthusiasts.
fantam
Site Admin

Aging

Post by fantam »

"I did this morph from myself to my father."
Author: Maikelbn

Sharle8975

Hello im new here,

Post by Sharle8975 »

u done a wonderful job!! I am new to all this but would LOVE to learn, i was playing around with a program, i wanted to Morph a baby picture of my daughter into me as i am now, at the age of 28. If you have any tips for me i would love to hear them, remember i am new to this LOL!, so im sure i will be slow at first, I would also LOVE to see myself older, like the FBI does it,but hmm not sure how, anyways, you dont excellent!! :wink:

fantam
Site Admin

Post by fantam »

Since you are a beginner of FantaMorph, I suggest you carefully read the online tutorials at here first.
And then, I think it is easy to create a similar aging morph. Just import a picture of your daughter to serve as Image 1, and import a picture of yours to serve as Image 2. After some key dots are added, you will get your own aging morph. A snapshot of creating this sample morph is given below.

At the present time, it is difficult to morph yourself older or younger just from one picture of yours. We are unable to do that the FBI does. :( But I hope we can do it someday. :)

Sharle8975

Post by Sharle8975 »

Thank you for the help, could i post 2 pics here and show you which ones i want to use?
I try importing the images, then dotting everything but when i dot on the first picture, it doesnt line up with the second picture :cry:

fantam
Site Admin

Post by fantam »

I created this project below for you. I imported your pictures, cropped them for better dimensions, and then added some key dots.

Resulting morph:

You can download this project I created for you by clicking the link below.
Image Download this project.
Unzip it to the directory "C:\Program Files\Abrosoft FantaMorph\Project". Run FantaMorph, choose the File/Open Project menu and select the project "sharle.fmp".
If you have any problems, feel free to contact us at support@fantamorph.com.

I hope you can master the program soon.
Thank you.

Post by Guest »

Very good!

fantam
Site Admin

Post by fantam »

hi. can i ask you this favor? could you also please do the same for me! i would really appreciate it. thanks.

thanks! hope to see the project soon
I can't see your pictures because the link you posted may be incorrect.
Please send them to support@fantamorph.com so we can create the project for you.