Send us your most proud morphs

Enjoy a lot of stunning morphs in this forum. Send your most proud morphs to info@fantamorph.com, and we will post selected submissions on the forum to share with other morph enthusiasts.
fantam
Site Admin

Send us your most proud morphs

Post by fantam »

You are welcome to send your most proud morphs to us, just click the File/Share Project with... menu and the fill in our email address info@fantamorph.com. We will post selected morphs on the forum to share your works with other morph enthusiasts.

Post by Guest »

did you see the morph

fantam
Site Admin

Post by fantam »

Please don't post your morph on this forum directly. Send it to us at info@fantamorph.com, we'll post it then if accepted.

Absturzius

Size

Post by Absturzius »

I´d like to send my morph. It´s rather long. What sort of size is acceptable. In Kb/Mb I mean.
Absturzius

fantam
Site Admin

Post by fantam »

It should be in Flash format and less than 200KB.
You can also send the source project to us at info@fantamorph.com by simply choosing the File/Share Project menu, then we'll handle it.

Post by Guest »

Ah. That could be a bit tricky. I wanted to send a morph consisting of about 50 single morphs and I dont think I can get it down to 200 Kb. Well, maybe I could but it would only be about 80x60 pixels. :shock: Four or five Mb´s would do it. Ah well, not to worry.
Love the program.

mb2nd

Morph Ratings

Post by mb2nd »

Hi folks. It's been a long time since i got here.
Here's my suggestion to make this gallery more exciting: let's make a rating system based on voting by the site visitors. Maybe we can also make morph competitions circulating around specific topics.

You can also add site ratings like Most Rated, Most Visited, Most Commented, etc..., just like the photosharing sites do with pics, for e.g. flickr

Thanks.

mb2nd

Morph Ratings

Post by mb2nd »

Here's my suggestion to make this gallery more exciting: let's make a rating system based on voting by the site visitors. Maybe we can also make morph competitions circulating around specific topics.

You can also add site ratings like Most Rated, Most Visited, Most Commented, etc..., just like the photosharing sites do with pics, for e.g. flickr

Thanks.

mb2nd

Morph Ratings

Post by mb2nd »

Thanks.

Racerboy

Post by Racerboy »

DRIVE IT LIKE YA STOLE IT!

bigtex73

Free Fantamorph Question

Post by bigtex73 »

It says that you can get a free copy of FantaMorph by submitting an exciting or unique morph, and I have an awesome morph but haven't submitted it yet. Anyway, what I was wondering is since I already have version 3 pro and will get version 4 pro for free, can I get a "version 5 pro coupon" or something, or should I just wait to submit it till version 5 is out if I want it free? Thanks.
-Mike
P.S. - The morph really is cool and very unique. As far as I can tell it uses the software in a way that no one at least posted on here has used it.

fantam
Site Admin

Post by fantam »

bigtex73,
I can't wait to see your exciting and unique morph! Please don't hesitate to send us this morph.
Yes, we can give you "version 5 pro coupon" or even free version 5! :)

crazywolf

Post by crazywolf »

I have created several morphs using your program. Many of which I am proud of. Mostly I have done them for friends that I have met thru a site that I am joined with. They all love them. I have an extensive collection and would love to share some of them with you but theres so many. If you would please check out my Morphing album i have set up thru photobucket and tell me which ones you like and if you would like to feature any of them on here, I would be most happy. I would love to share them with everyone else. Thank you for your time!

Here is the link to my morph album
http://s147.photobucket.com/albums/r312/crazywolf_82/
Samantha P.
A.K.A
~Crazywolf~

DonByrd

Re: Send us your most proud morphs

Post by DonByrd »

Here's a lionk to a video I produced using FantaMorph 5 Thanks for watching and commenting.
Don Byrd

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4a2cGraJ ... -0995HRuA=

austing

Re: Send us your most proud morphs

Post by austing »

Nice work right there DonByrd. Love it.
110%, all the time. Image