Beauty To Beast

Enjoy a lot of stunning morphs in this forum. Send your most proud morphs to info@fantamorph.com, and we will post selected submissions on the forum to share with other morph enthusiasts.
fantam
Site Admin

Beauty To Beast

Post by fantam »

"I absolutely love your program, to show you how much I love it and enjoy using it these are a few more morphs I created within the past 15 mins... One of these is my son morphing into our part wolf Shadonus, the other one is of my glamour shot when I was 9 months pregnant into a snarling wolf, lol I called it From Beauty To Beast. I hope you enjoy these as much as I enjoyed creating them."
Author: Samantha P.

crazywolf

Just wanted to say

Post by crazywolf »

I am still enjoying your program. I don't think i'll ever loose interest in it and i'll never stop enjoying it. I have made several morphs for close friends as well who enjoy them. I have referred tons of people to your site. Everyone that see's my picture ( the one of me morphing to the white wolf) asks where I got it or how I got it to do that. Thats when I tell them about your fantastic program and send them to your site. Most of the people that I have referred have downloaded the free trial and I have been helping them to learn to use it. Everyone that I have talked to and sent to your site say they absolutely enjoy your program, and its amazing all the different ideas that they have come up with using your program. Keep up the good work!

Samantha P.
Samantha P.
A.K.A
~Crazywolf~