FantaMorph 4.0 is Now Available!

This forum is used for version update notices.
fantam
Site Admin

FantaMorph 4.0 is Now Available!

Post by fantam »

Dear All,
After a long time waiting, the brand new version 4.0 of FantaMorph is now available!
There are a lot of new features added. You'll find that you can easily create very different and amazing morphs than ever before.

Top 10 Benefits of FantaMorph 4.0

1 New Morphing Control Tool: Camera
Now you can pan/zoom/rotate each morphing frame through a customized curve. This tool makes it possible to set a moving camera viewpoint to see the morphing process. You can also create a simple pan/zoom/rotate animation with Camera for one photo. Only available in FantaMorph Deluxe.

2 New Morphing Control Tool: Track Curve
Now you can use a real curve as morph track instead of previous straight lines. Only available in FantaMorph Deluxe.

3 Add Caption
Now you can add caption on source images or the whole morph movie without using any additional software.

4 Add Filter
Now you can add more filters (Gaussian blur, zoom blur, radial blur, emboss, mosaic, oil paint, splash, cylinder, whirl/pinch, etc.) to source images or the final morph.

5 Sequence Effect
Now you can create the add-on effects (background, mask, foreground, etc.) not only for the whole movie, but also for each sequence. You can also set the intensity or transparency for each effect.

6 New Line Mode
Now you can connect the separated key dots with lines. This will not affect the final morphing effects, but it makes the key dots grouped and organized well.

7 32-bit Preview
Now you can preview a 32-bit morph more clearly in FantaMorph because the preview background is now a checkerboard background instead of the pure black background.

8 New Full Screen Mode
Now you can preview and play your morph in full screen when design.

9 New Add-in: Face Library
With this new add-in, you can easily collect and store source images along with key dots in a classified library. You can then drag some objects from the library to create a new morph or face composite when needed. Only available in FantaMorph Deluxe.

10 Intelligent Memory Management
Using this intelligent memory management technique makes it possible to load unlimited or huge source images in one project. Only available in FantaMorph Deluxe.

See the detailed introductions of these new features at What's New.
We wish you enjoy using FantaMorph 4.0. :)
Last edited by fantam on Wed Nov 21, 2007 3:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Oracle

Post by Oracle »

That's really Great news, one Q though, how do I get the upgrade? I've tried "Support" and "Sales", e-mailed them both 3 times and never got any replies :cry: .
I purchased 3.7 deluxe about 5 weeks ago to get used to its features before 4.0 was released [The website says we get 12 months free upgrades,so I wasn't concerned about getting 3.7] but now i find myself in a position where no one will contact me about the free upgrade, can I please get an answer, this is getting rather frustrating now.
oracle2007@ckhotscreens.com

fantam
Site Admin

Post by fantam »

We actually can't find any email from oracle2007@ckhotscreens.com to Support or Sales in our email records. We can only find two emails from oracle@ckhotscreens.com and we replied both of them quickly.
We'll send out the upgrade email very soon. If you can't receive the free upgrade number in next couple of days, please let us know.

crazywolf

Post by crazywolf »

I too have not received my free upgrade. I have contacted support regarding this matter. I hope I receive it soon. I have enjoyed your program so much that I eagerly yet patiently awaited the arrival of 4.0 and have been looking forward to trying out all the new features, luckily enough I do have a lot of patience and can wait just a bit longer, Patience is a virtue best achieved patiently after all, I just hope I do not have to wait very much longer. I'm pregnant with my 3rd child and she is due in January and I was going to use Fanta morph to make a morph announcing her arrival and with the cool new features of 4.0 I'm sure it would be even more special and memorable. Thank you for your time.
Samantha P.
A.K.A
~Crazywolf~

fantam
Site Admin

Post by fantam »

To crazywolf:
In fact, only the users who purchased version 3 in past 12 months can get the free upgrade.
However, we would like to donate a license to you again because you are really a morph enthusiast. :D
The upgrade info has been sent to your email box, please check it and enjoy it.

crazywolf

Post by crazywolf »

Thank you ever so much! I received the email and I have already started downloading it and cannot wait to try it out. I do absolutely love your program. Bringing smiles to others makes me smile and I do that a lot with your program. I am always asked how I get my pictures to do that and I'm constantly referring people to your program and they always write me back and tell me its easy to use and really cool and thank me for sending them to you. I also get asked to check the morphs they make out and give any advice that might make it look better and such. Your a great company that created a great program that many people love and enjoy. Again Thank You! And now I'm off to check out all the cool new stuff I can do!
Samantha P.
A.K.A
~Crazywolf~

Tom

Post by Tom »

In fact, only the users who purchased version 3 in past 12 months can get the free upgrade.
That would include me, as I purchased on 8th Oct.
:(
Has the information about the update been sent out yet? I haven't received anything, but I hate to hassle. If I must hassle, to which email address should I write?

Thank you!

iceangel

upgrade

Post by iceangel »

can someone tell me how to get the fantamorph upgrade to 4 ?

fantam
Site Admin

Post by fantam »

We have sent out the upgrade emails to the users eligible to get the free upgrade in past a couple of days. If you purchased the product in past 12 months and have not received the email yet, please contact us at sales@fantamorph.com.
We'll inform other users the upgrade links in next a couple of days. Or you can directly find the upgrade links from http://www.fantamorph.com/purchase.htm#upgrade.

Oracle

Post by Oracle »

fantam wrote:We have sent out the upgrade emails to the users eligible to get the free upgrade in past a couple of days. If you purchased the product in past 12 months and have not received the email yet, please contact us at sales@fantamorph.com.
We'll inform other users the upgrade links in next a couple of days. Or you can directly find the upgrade links from http://www.fantamorph.com/purchase.htm#upgrade.
I bought the deluxe 3.7 version on 16th Nov and still haven't received any notification of an upgrade , you informed me that in a couple of days you would send details of where i could get a link so i could download the upgrade....that was 10 days ago....still nothing , the links you have posted are for new purchase's only...so that doesn't help the people like me that are due a free upgrade.
Can you please do something to resolve this problem,all my e-mail addresses work perfectly fine,so I wont miss getting any e-mails you send.
Thankyou
oracle@ckhotscreens.com
oracle2007@ckhotscreens.com

fantam
Site Admin

Post by fantam »

To Oracle,
We did send you the upgrade email to oracle2007@ckhotscreens.com a couple of days ago. I'm confused why you can't receive it.
I have just manually sent you the email to all your email addresses from two of our email addresses. Hope it works.

benhoff

Upgrade to Fantamorph 4

Post by benhoff »

Is there an upgrade path from V.3.52 to V4? I don't expect a free upgrade but usually there is some kind of help for previous owners, no?
Thanks
Ben Hoff
:)

fantam
Site Admin

Post by fantam »

Hi, Ben,
We actually have sent you the upgrade info in October 2007 after the version 4 was available. It looks you missed it.
Please contact us at support@fantamorph.com if your email address has been changed.

benhoff

Upgrade to Fantamorph 4

Post by benhoff »

I did get the upgrade email but I'm used to being able to upgrade at any time with my software including all of Adobe's products and I think, every other software... I have ver 3 pro. What would it cost me to get Ver 4 deluxe?
Thanks,
loyal customer
Ben Hoff

fantam
Site Admin

Post by fantam »

Hi, Ben,
In that upgrade email you can find the direction for upgrading from v3 pro to v4 deluxe.
If you still have problems, please contact us at support@fantamorph.com directly.