FantaMorph 3.0 is Now Available!

This forum is used for version update notices.
fantam
Site Admin

FantaMorph 3.0 is Now Available!

Post by fantam »

Dear All,
After a long time waiting, the brand new version 3.0 of FantaMorph is now available!
There are a lot of new features added. More easy, fast, and comfortable to use than ever before.

Top 10 Benefits of FantaMorph 3.0

1 New Movie Effects: Transition, Light, Sound
These new powerful effects can make your morphs awesome!

2 New Frame Sequence View
Now you can preview all morphing frames separately in Frame Sequence mode.

3 New Professional Morph Controls
Now you can completely control the morph process of feature and shape with two curves.

4 New Export Format: Standalone EXE
Now you can export the morphs to standalone Windows programs and easily share with your friends.

5 Supports Printing
Now you can print source images, preview and all morphing frames, even supports WYSIWYG print preview.

6 New Project Wizard
Create your first morph by this step 1-2-3 wizard. A great start point for beginners of FantaMorph.

7 New Dot Adding Modes
Now you can combine the two new options to get your own favorite dot adding mode. Adding key dots has never been easier and faster.

8 Now Can Zoom/Pan Preview
This makes it possible to preview any portion of the morph so you'll be able to edit the morphing effects very accurately.

9 New Export Window
A new hub window for export functions. It's easier to export and manage the morphing movies.

10 Improved Rendering Engine
Now the improved rendering engine works better for 32-bit morphing. Also, any mesh tangling can be obviously found than ever before.

We'll post more detailed introductions of these new features soon.
Hope you enjoy using FantaMorph 3.0. :)

Post by Guest »

Hi, I have been waiting for version 3 (I am currently using a version I got off a cover disk) because I'm sure I read we would be able to morph video. Did this feature not make it into version 3?
Alan

fantam
Site Admin

Post by fantam »

We'll attempt to offer this feature in the next version.
Thank you for your understanding.